With the rising energy prices in the UK due to the current energy crisis, now would be as good a time as ever to start thinking and implementing ways in which we can plan and incorporate elements within your household to not only save you money on your living costs but also help the environment.
It has been forecast that with the current rate of inflation being approximately 6% and the energy price cap rising a whopping 54%.
We recommend investing in ways that can make your household more sustainable by not only producing and storing energy but also ways in which you can
- Protect your property from the local noise pollution
- Keep your property warmer for longer (Insulation)
Innovative fixtures which will also allow you to cut your future energy bills down by a margin which can soften the blow in for any unforeseeable increases to the cost of living.
At the same time, you will also be aiding the local wildlife by providing them with a habitat whilst simultaneously reducing your household emissions.
Installation of photovoltaic panels and solar energy storage
- To convert light into electricity using semi conducting materials to cut Co2 emissions generated to produce energy.
- Provide a habitat for the local habitat
- Reduces noise pollution
- Has been known to add value and planning assistance
- Helps prevent storm water damage
- Good for insulation
- Underfloor heating can warm up a room using less power consumption as they are not required to reach such high temperatures to heat a room
- The initial costs for an underfloor heating installation are bigger than a radiator. However, due to it being more energy efficient, in the long term it can prove be extremely cost effective
- The way the heat is distributed impacts the efficiency and comfort of the heating system. Radiant heat (underfloor heating) warms up objects directly, as well as maintaining the natural humidity in a room.