Why choose a specialist in kitchen extension ideas?
Even though we're a specialist firm in side return kitchen extensions, our quotes for Side Return Extensions are often much lower than those offered by general builders and contractors. Here’s why we can be so cost-competitive when it comes to your side return kitchen extension:
- A thorough on-site survey, including taking all measurements and assessment of ground conditions and other factors for your kitchen design ideas.
- A full architectural design service that provides you with a range of options based on your requirements, taken from you during an in-depth briefing about how you would architect your home.
- A planning feasibility study that enables us to address any issues that may affect a Planning Application.
- The preparation and submission of the Planning Application for side extensions itself.
- Subsequent liaison with the planning authorities on your behalf to refine the Application, if necessary, for approval.
- Arranging all necessary Party Wall Agreements through our qualified surveyors, and then monitoring works for permitted development extensions to ensure that all requirements of this complex legislation are met.
- The drawing up of a schedule of works and cost plan for their implementation
- On-site construction, including all groundworks, creation of foundations and footings, walls and roof
- Installation of all doors and windows to the agreed design and specification. We will use your kitchen design ideas, as well as our extensive experience in house designs.
- Liaison with Building Control during construction so that staged requirements under Building Regulations are complied with for your modern house plans.
- Internal finishing of the structure including 1st and 2nd fix electrics and plumbing, plasterboarding and plastering of your side return kitchen extensions.
- Installation of kitchen units and electrical appliances
- Putting in place of all remaining fixtures and fittings and final decoration to your specification.
- Final site clearance including the removal of all waste.
- Full completion pack, professional photography and specialist 10 year guarantee
Unlike some general house builders or other contractors, if you contract Build Team on a full turn-key basis you won’t be left to come up with your own house decorating ideas, organise your own decoration or 'finish off' the space in any respect. Instead, our interior designers will give you a great new room, with a modern interior design, that you can begin using and enjoying from the moment we leave.