Architectural design phase for house building projects
When selecting a construction company in London to build your Side Return Extension you will understandably want to pick the one that gives you the best results for your budget. Extension costs vary depending on the house builders that you hire. Modern house designs do not have to cost a fortune.
To help you choose, we've created the architectural design phase, a fixed price service that enables you to obtain the necessary planning permission and structural engineering in order to create a fully buildable scheme, before you commit to giving us the whole project. So, with the architectural design phase we will:
- Measure, survey and assess your house building site so we can be sure that we've covered every aspect
- Take a full brief from you and use it to provide a set of architectural plans from which to choose
- Draw up detailed plans based on your chosen design and requirements
- Submit a full planning application for your side extensions
- Subsequently liaise with the local authorities on your behalf to take the application through to determination
- Undertake the full Structural Engineering and Building Regulation drawings for the permitted development extensions
- Prepare a complete specification of the works required by the permitted development extensions, so you can see what's involved
- Give you a confirmed breakdown of all side return costs for the construction phase through to completion
- .... all for a fixed fee of £3,995.00 + VAT
Our design service not only gives you the opportunity to see how we work, but once your Side Return Extension plans are approved and your design is fully specified, you can still put the project out to tender, enabling you to compare our Side Return costs transparently with others. You can search our Design and Planning Database to find similar schemes in your local borough. Call us on 020 7495 6561 or contact us to arrange a site visit.